Thursday, May 3, 2012

NEVER TO BUSY - Shon


"When Jesus heard them, he stopped and called, "What do you want me to do for you?" (Matthew 20:32)

Question: Why would God care about us? I don't know, but I know that he does. If it concerns us, it concerns Him. If it is a burden to us, then it is a burden to Him that He wants to deal with and resolve. We see in the life of Jesus, on His way to Jerusalem to die on the cross. His heart heavy, knowing that the end was near. Yet, He went out of His way and took time for two blind men who had a great need. These two men cried out to Jesus, "have mercy on us." and people tried to quiet them. This made them more determined to get His attention. So Jesus stopped and said, "what do you want me to do for you?"

They told Him, "Lord we want to see!" And Jesus with great compassion touched their eyes, and immediately they could see.

These two men disabled with their vision, and here I am able to see and not cry out like them is a reminder of how blessed I am. Sometime I take advantage of my blessings, and not seek the one who blesses(pride). I am also reminded that God is never to busy for me. I may think that God has so much going on, and He does. But I am his child, his son and He always has time for me and hearing my prayers.

Lord God, thank You for Your compassion. Have mercy on me Father! Allow me to see the things that You want me to see, and to see it with great compassion. I thank You for always making time for me. Bless my family, friends and my church Ohana. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment